- portable / no installation needed, running from folder on windows 7 or 10 pc
- parameter controlled by an text file (ini), load it at program start
- end program with F4
- write each start button pressed/event a new line to an (endless) logfile (txt) in same folder
1. show a given (settings) png file (max window/in front of all other
windows) with a start button in front of it
2. the start button is a separate graphic file (settings) at a definable
X/Y position and z size (settings)
3. if user press this button a downcount timer starts (timer1 = settings
in sec; as text color, text size, X/Y position), showing file 2
4. if counter reached 1 just enable CTS signal on given COM port; if
counter reached 0 disable signal again
5. scan hotfolder (settings) for new photo and show it on the screen for
timer2 seconds (from the moment 4. wait 5 sec for a new photo - of not found show an error_png/jpg instead of)
- after that go back to start picture
- hotfolder for photos
- com port
- timer1 downcounter
- timer2 photo show
- file for start png/jpg1
- file for start png/jpg2
- file for start button png/jpg2
- error png/jpg file
if you take the challence, i expect an beta/test release, to check your work = milestone 1.
if ready + tested + i got the sources = milestone 2.
If working stable - and perhaps little changings from user were solved (can take 2 - 3 weeks) = milestone 3 = finished.
later i meight have other tasks..