About Inospin SA,
A high potential and growing startup that became #1 open innovation platform for Scientific
Innovation with recognized open innovation solutions for more than 150 leading multinational
companies in Life Sciences (including half of top pharma), Chemistry, Material Science and
• Assist and help the Business Development Manager for Japan.
• Identify new customers in Japan in top japanese industrial companies (in pharma, food, consumer
healthcare, chemistry, engineering, etc)
• Contact prospects by emails, by social network, by phone
• Plan meetings
• Translate and Interprete Japan- English
• Connect with the European team
• Professional written and spoken English is compulsory.
• Fluent in Japanese.
• Even if it is a plus, no prior experience in business or science is required. We are more interested in your motivation.
• Communication and relation skills are a plus and you shall be willing to engage in business
conversation with customers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced international start up environment and ability to multi-task.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $2139 for this job
Hi, sir. I have looked carefully at your commentary. In my view, I think I am the right person for your project. Previously I had a similar project. I would like to have a more specific discussion on the project.
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer/designer/translator. I have just checked your project description, I am able to complete this project. I am looking forward to your proposal. Thanks.