Seeking a very organized, trustworthy, and responsible executive assistant. I am a female and own a Marketing and PR company. I need help with general assistant tasks. Ideally, you have some social media experience and can also help with my business and take on some marketing/project work over time. Work is part remote / part at my office 2-3x per week in West LA. Very light weekend work.
Must have 1-2 years of Executive Assisting background or will not consider your application.
Job tasks will include:
- Making and returning calls
- Setting appointments and helping to manage my calendar
- Making reservations
- Screening calls
- Returning emails
- Social media help as needed on accounts
- Occasional personal errands
- Some help around the house as needed
- Responsible, smart, professional, kind, no attitude, no drama, no issues, responsive, trustworthy.
- Must have your own car, iPhone 7 or better, Mac laptop
- Must live in LA area (close to West LA is ideal)
- Experience with Dropbox, Google docs, Gmail, Google Calendars.
- English must be your native language
- College degree
- At least 2 years of work experience post-college
- Go getter / on-it / fast learner
- Very organized and top of things
- Sharp and quick-minded
- Tech savvy
- Attention to detail is very important
- Experience in social media platforms a bonus: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Schedule to start:
- 5 days per week, 4-6 hours a day (likely Mon-Fri), light weekend work occasionally
Potential to grow rapidly if it is a good fit.
If you are interested in applying, please email me with the following items:
1. Subject line: Exec Assistant
2. Write a concise email explaining why you would be a good fit for the position
3. Include a link to your Linkedin profile (or Facebook/IG profile if no Linkedin)
4. Attach your resume
5. Include your email address and phone # in your email