Looking for an ambitious, analytical, hard-working and communicative purchasing manager for an e-commerce business.
Your responsibility will be to analyse & select new products to add to the portfolio, open accounts with suppliers, negotiate discounts and place orders. You will be making a lot of cold calls!
The following are essential for this work:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to sell / persuade people over the phone
- Ability to write powerful e-mails
- Numerical skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel for numerical analysis
- Hard-working ethic and a drive to succeed
- Organised, self-starter, ability to manage time
- Desire to learn
There will be specific targets to meet for number of products selected, accounts opened, and orders placed.
Days and hours: Monday-Friday, UK business hours (9am - 5pm).
Internet: you must have access to a reliable and fast internet connection with an unlimited data allowance.
Immediate start. If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a proposal explaining your experience and why you would be suitable.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $463 for this job
[login to view URL] msme effective selling certification. 2. 5+yrs of exp in purchasing and sales in a start-up. So that I know how a supplier and acustomer reacts. [login to view URL] interpersonal & negotiating skill