Looking for experienced FB marketing specialist to fully manage FB ads from scratch for our brand new dropshipping Shopify store, to gain at least 3.0 ROAS (MOST IMPORTANT!!!). The store has about 200 products, about 13 potential winning products listed. No revenue yet. Initial budget about USD 2000/month on ad spend.
Full management of FB ads from scratch includes:
- Link FB page to Shopify Store Pixel
- Create and manage FB page store including its posts
- Create and manage FB page business manager and ads manager
- Create and manage FB video ads (videos must not cause copyright infringement issues, otherwise you have to compensate for all financial losses) for potential winning products
- Create and manage FB ad campaigns for potential winning products, with a minimum of 2.5 ROAS
- Target most relevant audience for each individual winning products, retarget and scaling
- Weekly reports on FB ads analysis, aiming for optimization
ONLY APPLY if you qualify for 100% Job Success for previous works. 100% work completion rate before deadline and 100% satisfaction expected. You must have 5 star reviews for all previous works. Freelancer character must be honest, easy to communicate, respond within 6 hours, trustworthy, pragmatic, reliable and have a sense of responsibility and timeline. Please visit our store before you consider to apply for the job: [login to view URL]
Initial Non-negotiable Freelancer Management Fee USD 1000/month. If the store makes good profit, can consider long-term work and increase Freelancer Management Fees.
Initial work for 1 month, can be ongoing long-term work if we are happy with the quality of work that you deliver. Work will end sooner than 1 month if poor performance.
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be preferred (please include these in your cover letter/proposal):
- If you have fully managed FB ads camapigns for other brand new dropshipping stores before and that you can show us their respective ROAS while under your management.
- Certificate of Professional FB Marketing.
The following MUST be mentioned in your cover letter/proposal, otherwise you will NOT be considered the post and we will not even contact you:
- How confident are you to achieve at least 3.0 ROAS for this brand new dropshipping store in terms of %, e.g. 60%, as well as how are you going to achieve it - describe in as much details as you can.