I do some social media management amongst other things. I have one client for whom I have been editing his Facebook page.
This client has stores for the same business at two different locations in different Sydney suburbs. She owns two furniture shops. Therefore, I enable Facebook multiple locations service and set up a sub page for each location. I got it working ok on desktop but the location tab won't load on mobile. Also, the map is not at a fixed zoom like his competitors page which is what he wants.
He wants everything like the freedom Australia page. I don't know if this page can be accessed from overseas. It needs to look like Freedom does on desktop with the multiple locations and like it does on mobile. His page is La Maison [login to view URL] If you click on Location tab and zoom in on the map you will see the child pages I set up for the individual locations. They are loading on desktop but not mobile.
Several people have told me it cannot be done on mobile - custom tabs won't load. However, I have found a few that have done it so I don't know how they do it.
Also the Instagram and Pinterest tab is not loading on the Facebook Page on mobile and the Shop Now button is not working on some computers and browsers on both desktop and Laptop.
I don't know if I am missing something. I need this fixed early in the morning Australian time. I don't want her knowing someone else is working on it so I will let you login via my account.
To summarise. the following three things need to be done:
1. Using the Freedom Australia page as a guide ([login to view URL]) make the La Maison About page look like that. By that I mean the same categories etc - so remove the general section, popular hours and so on.
2. On desktop make the map under Location fix at a zoom showing both locations like on the Freedom page.
3. Make the Location tab for La Maison load like Freedom does with the list of locations. The two locations are Castle Hill and Darlinghurst.
4. The Pinterest and Instagram Tab is not loading in the mobile app version for La Maison's Facebook page.
5. Shop Now button is not working on La Maison's Facebook page in some browsers on desktop and mobile. Fix
Can anyone help? I am only a small amount therefore can only pay maximum $30 AUD