I need this doing straight away, so please don't bid if you can't start straight away. It's about a days work depending on how fast you are. I will be selecting the winner in a few hours......
MUST BE COMPLETE BY SUNDAY!
List of graphics jobs
1. 12 Adwords banner ads created – conforming to all Adwords policies.
[url removed, login to view]
• Banner: 468 x 60
• Leaderboard: 728 x 90
• Square: 250 x 250
• Small square: 200 x 200
• Large rectangle: 336 x 280
• Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
• Skyscraper: 120 x 600
• Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
• Half-page: 300 x 600
• Large leaderboard: 970x90
• Large mobile banner: 320 x 100
• Billboard: 970 x 250
Very simple .swf banners in white. We can do a gif instead, but I prefer swf, and if you do a gif - it has to look good and professional.
Rough banner layout: Our brand name - A brand You can Trust - Lowest Prices in the UK - Free Delivery - Click Here
All of these banners will basically be exactly the same, just laid out slightly differently.
You don’t need to design 12 completely different unique banners. Once you’ve done one that we’re happy with – the others will be quick and easy to do as they can follow a similar format.
2. Image work: We have an image used as the header of our homepage. I just need a bit of playing around with it to edit the size of the file (whilst keeping it as high res as possible) and the editing the pixel size, plus adding some attractive text of our company name onto the image.
3. Our website has a tiny image used at the top right corner to show something is in a customer’s cart. This needs to be made slightly bigger and the word Cart placed underneath it in the same font as our site uses
4. We have 6 images on our homepage. Tiny job. Make sure they are all the same pixel size and optimise image for the web so that the file size reduces whilst keeping the resolution as high as possible
5. We need a new single image with a transparent background for the footer of our website with safety information. This will contain our merchant bank, payment gateway, SSL certificate, PCI compliance, and the credit/debit cards we accept. You will need to find the source images and create this so it looks really good. Images need to be the most recent ones, i.e. the most recent visa logo image that is used – not an old version.
6. Product Images. We have around 25 different product images. Some are very similar. These are used for product variations on an e-commerce website. We have ones we have taken ourselves, ones the manufacturer has supplied, and some taken from the web. They need to be edited for pixel size and also for file size (high res low file size). They all need to be aligned well so that when a user switches between products on the website they are all aligned well and don’t look stupid and out of place. They will need to be on a white background. On some of the images you will need to place some text at the bottom of the image looking good and clear and in the same font that our website uses.
7. We want a small thumbnail sized image to be created which conveys the idea of free prescriptions. High quality - matching the rest of our site.
8. There are about 12 or so manufacturers of the products we use (they are all very well known). We need you to find good images of each manufacturer’s logo (you’ll easily find them online – they are all billion dollar + companies) and resize them all to be the same size so they can be used in a rotating banner in the footer of our website. All we need you to do is find the images, resize, optimise file sizes for the web, and to make sure they all look really good/professional.
9. A small image created to say “Prices include FREE delivery & Prescription” with a small version of the logo. Formatted to be low file size and exactly the right size to fit in the product description area of the website.
Budget around $100.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
Hi my dear friend, I am very much interested to do this job will you give this opportunity for me. Will you hire me? please see my portfolio on my website: [login to view URL]