I have an existing Logo, but I need some minor tweeks done to it, and also addition of cutlines for a Roland Versacamm 540...
I have had issues with cutlines not properly being added before (cut line exists, but printer does not recognise)
1. Need rounded corners on original logo
2. Need cut lines added to original logo (as a separate file) don’t worry about oil drop shadow
3. Need just the words Laurlee energy rentals Ltd. …(no phone number) As a file (with rounded corners)
4. Need just the words with cutlines, no phone number(separate file)
5. I am sending another file with the word :”TARE:”, I need this same color with cut lines, but it has to be the same font as the “Energy Rentals” on main logo, this is to be 2” high
6. Same as #5, but need the following words “UNIT:” “GVW:”
7. Same as #5, but need numbers… eg: (111111111), (2222222222) numbers to be 0 through 9
All these are being printed on a Versacamm 540.
The logos are being printed as big as 52” high