Looking for a walkthrough of some app screens to give a very simple overview of what this app could look/function like. This is purely conceptual at this stage so there is some room for creative license.
The concept is for a fitness app called 'Fitify' that allows you to sign up for local classes, without taking out a gym membership.
The project will require 5 screen walk-throughs, showing different elements within the app...
1. Registration page - for user sign up (personal detail form or social media integration)
2. Profile page - shows last fitness class attended, calories burned, current weight, etc. Can use the name 'Rob' to make example profile.
3. Booking page - Shows classes locally (pins on a map) + calendar
4. Book and pay - following on from map, choose a class - see class profile... name, location, difficulty level and cost. Option to book and pay.
5. Post-class page - text: 'thanks for attending Barrys Bootcamp, Rob. Well done... you burned 570 calories', leave a review and rank the class.
The app doesn't need to link back to anything - just show a very high level walk through of the above screens.
There is a fixed budget of $65 that will not be increased or negotiated.
I'll be happy to discuss the project in more detail and provide more info, as necessary.
Please include the codeword 'Fitify' in your response, to combat bots.