We would need this completed by Tuesday, Feb 16 at 6pm India time.
- Convert single PSD file to responsive HTML and CSS.
- Written in HTML5 with proper use of syntax (e.g.: h1 for headers)
- Sass (.scss) should be used with a compiler (e.g.: LiveReload) to output vanilla CSS. The outputted vanilla CSS file is what should be included in the HTML. The scss file should be included in the source.
- No framework should be used (no bootstrap).
- Images should be cut with performance in mind ("Save for web" in photoshop, image sprites where applicable)
- Paths should be relative
The final code must look like the designs in the following browsers:
- PC/Mac Chrome 46+
- Mac Safari 9+
- PC IE 10+
- PC/Mac Firefox 42+
It is mobile, tablet and desktop version of one page. including the form.
We would like to use Bootstrap grid for this one. Sass version of the grid
Please review this link. We've added notes on page 6 that indicate hover states and other design elements. Click on the blue dots. Also the sub navigation will be fixed.
Page 8 shows an example. [url removed, login to view]