We are Autogence Inc., the makers of the LANKAR Shop Management System. LANKAR is a software program that is specifically designed to run an auto repair/service shop. Thousands of shops use our program daily to run their business professionally. Currently, we have an innovative plan to grow our customer base called LANKAR United and are in need of professional marketing material to help properly execute.
We are looking for someone who fully understands our vision. Below I will share our game plan and what marketing material we feel is necessary to accomplish this goal. Of course however, we are open to any suggestions that you may feel are preferable. We currently have no marketing material, so keep that in mind.
The LANKAR United program is a jobber (auto part supplier)-shop relationship program. United gives the jobber unprecedented analytics on their participating shops part purchases. If you are unfamiliar with this industry think of part suppliers such as NAPA, Carquest, PartSource, Advanced Auto Parts, Autozone etc. How the United program works is simple, the jobber offers the LANKAR shop management system at a discounted price and in return has access to the United Dashboard (analytics on shops purchases). With this information the jobber can best service their shops by knowing exactly what business is going elsewhere and properly fix it. Whether it`s better pricing, inventory availability, delivery times, relationship etc.; the United Dashboard will give the jobber all the information needed to get more business, in turn, also benefiting the shop. Everybody wins. The shop gets a discounted rate on their shop management software and better service, while jobber increases volume and keeps their shop pleased.
Also, we will need marketing material created for our LANKAR Shop Management System that can be sent to potentials. More information can be found on our website www.lankar.com. Additional features and benefits will be discussed more in depth at a later time.
Marketing material needed:
- Professionally designed material via email sent to jobber explaining LANKAR United ( to sell jobber).
- Professionally designed sales material via email & tangible (direct mail) sent to jobber to distribute to shops ( to sell shops on United). This material should explain the LANKAR shop management system & benefits of the jobber having this information.
- Animated video explaining United
- Professionally designed sales material via email & tangible (direct mail) , targeted at a shop who we are approaching. This material should be shop management specific and focus only on the shop management system. The only reference to United is that they can get LANKAR at a discounted price by asking their local part supplier about united.
- Professionally designed sales material via email for a shop that downloads LANKAR (shop approaching us ex: " thank you for looking at LANKAR" etc..).
- Animated video explaining LANKAR
Using the above marketing material here is the game plan:
-After initial presentation with jobber send everything listed under (1).
-Send shops in jobber`s market tangible material listed in (2).
-Contact shops & send information in rest of material in (2).
Once we have found the right partner to complete this project, we will need much more material created in the future i.e sending to our unsupported customers marketing such as “benefits of being a supported customer". We are looking for partner who we can rely on for all of our marketing needs for years to come.
If you feel you can get this plan into fruition please let me know,