Hey, can you provide me the following?
I need a tokensale contract for my token, which i can test and deploy within the mist ethereum wallet.
The goal is to have a time limited crowd sale for a token where everyone can send ether and receives an amount of token.
Very important is:
* The sending of ETH below 1ETH has to be possible (e.g. someone sends only 0.001ETH which will result in 10000 token).
* The Ether should be transferred immediately to the ETH recipient, as there will be NO funding limit.
The contract should meet the following specifications.
As i want to test everything, i need the values changeable within mist as constructor parameters.
* The token price should be calculated in wei, so i can use prices below 1ETH (e.g. the wei equivalent of 0.0001 ETH)
* The maximum amount of token which a user can buy
* ETH recipient (instant sent to the owner as there won’t be a funding goal)
* Campaign URL
* Crowdfunding time
* Fallback function for funds sent after the crowdfund ended (so senders do not lose there ether if sending eth to the contract after the end of crowdsale)
Is this enough information, or do you need more information?
39 freelancers are bidding on average $3532 for this job
Hey, I do UX/UI design & development I live in Oxford. Your project looks exciting to me and I’ve got the skills required. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.