We are looking for a graphic designer who has extensive experience in creating images for natural, topical skincare brands.
This job ad is for a long-term, per project position as we regularly need new images for our social media posts, newsletter articles, website, and ads.
We would prioritize proposals who answer the following questions:
1. If you were to be hired, will you be working on projects solely by yourself or with a team?
2. Do you prefer to have a per image rate or an hourly rate?
3. What is your current timezone?
4. What is your turnaround time for a simple image edit where we would need certain objects removed or repositioned?
5. What is your turnaround time if we would need a social media post featuring a product in a product-centric setting?
6. If you were to be hired and given a project requiring you to create an image for us, do you need design pegs in the form of samples from different sources or are you capable of creating concepts of your own with minimal direction such as information on the image's purpose and occasion, and our brand identity and voice?
7. (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
Please share your portfolio and work experience on developing ad and promo image creatives for skincare or personal care brands.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Hi there, I work alone. Preffer hourly rate. Timezone is GMT +3 H. Delivery is under 12 hours for all requests. I am mobile right now please open chat so I can answer all your questions.
I am interested in this project and I am an expert for this work and I can do it very fast with quality work. I am ready to do sample work first. You want quality work then message me.