Scope of work for set of info graphics
This document shall give an idea of the desired nature and characteristics of the requested set of info
graphics. The images will be part of the graphical appearance of the website
[url removed, login to view] Because this website is not yet launched, it is confidential.
1 GENERAL COMMENTS
• If you have any questions, just ask
• Please request all information you need in order to make a realistic estimate about your amount of
work and resulting costs
• If we would be hiring you, please discuss your ideas with us first in order to avoid wasted time
• The illustrations should fit into the rest of rudimentary corporte design
• The illustrations should use a consistent language of colors and forms
• It has to be vector images, i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape or similar.
• Before production of the images I would like to discuss your ideas and basic sketches (by hand if you
• If we are happy with your work we are going to hire you for another set of 5 info graphics
2 ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE SERVICE
Creditplatform (CP) is a financial startup which is going to offer lenders and borrowers of mortgage loans a
unified market place to interact more efficiently. Our goal is to provide a cost saving loan issuance
infrastructure to lenders and the best way of obtaining loan offers and compare them for borrowers. Both
together will lead to a decrease of interest rates and increasingly borrower friendly loan terms and
conditions. Thus, Creditplatform is serving the society.
The process to get a loan using CP works the following way:
Step 1: Borrower files loan request in our application
Step 2: Lender users see all loan requests and make individual offers for interesting requests
Step 3: Borrowers see all offers in a view that allows to compare the offers so that they can easily find
out the most attractive loan offers
Step 4: The borrower decides which offer he wants to take
Step 5: Borrower and lender sign the mortgage contract and the money gets paid out.
The platform is open to all types of lenders and all types of borrowers but it is only going to handle mortgage
loans. Creditplatform itself is not lending. The company is only a provider of market infrastructure and
3 INFOGRAPHIC 1
If you open the website and scroll down to „How it works“ you see that image with three camels. This
placeholder image should be replaced with an image that shows the stream of interactions between lenders
and borrowers via Creditplatform and also inform the viewer that Creditplatform is only an intermediary and
not active as lender.
The following screenshot shows an early basic idea sketch but I don’t like it too much this way because it is
not clear enough. Also the style is not so brain friendly for the viewers.
The Goal is to show:
• That borrowers file one loan request and receive many offers
• That they are receiving the money (loan amount) from one of the lenders
• That Creditplatform is only the infrastructure for finding the most attractive loan
4 SET OF INFOGRAPHICS FOR SLIDESHOW
If you scroll down to „Slider“ you see a placeholder for a slideshow. There I want to explain in 4 steps how
the procedure of obtaining a loan using Creditplatform works from the perspective of a borrower.
Steps to be illustrated:
Step 1: Register and create loan request
Step 2: Receive, review and compare many offers
Step 3: Select the best offer
Step 4: Sign the contract and receive the loan amount
For each step I expect one illustration. If you look at [url removed, login to view] you see “how it works” at the bottom the rest is indicated in attached pdf file.
Hello! My name is Daria. Please take a look at infographic in my portfolio. Short about me - high speed productivity, opened for creative critique, good sense of balance and composition. Thank you in advance!