1. create 6 illustrator traced drawings from provided aerial photographs (in .psd format), based on 1 provided illustrator example file. this and the links contained are availbe here: [login to view URL] (it is too large to be attached)
2. format: 2 drawing layers, separate to a layer for the the provided aerial photgraph. image size is 450x450mm
3. layer one: called 'title', paths traced over roads, property boundaries, bridges. paths are to be drawn so that 'closed-in' areas are eliminated. i.e., at interesections, the paths are to have a 5mm gap.
4. layer two: called 'country', closed path boundaries of natural elements, be they bushland, desert, greenfield. these will either intersect with the boundary of the image (and thus be closed by way of their intersection with the boundary) or be fully enclosed themselves. paths from layer one will all be outside the boundaries of layer two.
5. boddington is an example image, which needs to be reviewed, corrected and completed. the remaining images will need to be completed from scratch. i.e. used psd. create high quality jpeg for use as link in a new .ai file with layers, paths, fills etc. nature of the corrections on the provided file include extending the 'country' outline so it does not capture the 'title' paths that it currently obscures.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hi Images is to big from ai file not vectorial layers need a little help for to understand exactly what you need ! Relevant Skills and Experience . Proposed Milestones $100 AUD - . .