I recently started a local domestic swimming pool service & maintenance business in Sydney, Australia. I would like to increase by regular contact with my customer contact by creating and sending a short monthly (or bi monthly) newsletter. Audience is currently about <500 existing customers.
I am seeking a freelancer to help create a concept, design, and edit the initial and ongoing newsletters. The freelancer will be have demonstrated experience with Mailchimp functionality, newsletter creation, editing text and operation.
I invite interested Freelancers to contact me to discuss assisting with setup of the newsletter, ongoing assistance with each subsequent newsletter and other associated ideas. Fixed price or per hour subject to agreement.
Notes below are my initial ideas that might help you understand my requirements.
• Create & Format Mailchimp newsletter (using existing account).
• Create initial Storyboard, theme and name for launch
• Create a recognisable newsletter with easy to read content (Content supplied for editing).
• Suggest and support with initial content items
• Ideas for enhancing newsletter (possibly)
• Monthly or Bi Monthly editing of supplied content.
• Ongoing development.
• Newsletter Name, logo, perhaps ‘one liner’ about the newsletter. Our update/intro/hello
• 4 Items (3-5) perhaps as listed below.
• One screen size if possible for PC view + excellent mobile device view.
• Brief hello and what we’re up to. Connecting by sharing to make us seem real and local.
• Product review
• Promotion item
• Pool Tip of the Month
• Admin items / Meet the staff / We are / Our service
• Footer Bio - Contact Details Social contact Feedback
[login to view URL]
Website isn’t expertly designed or written. It's quite possible to have our home page edited to support our newsletter or even completely rewritten.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I am specialized in designing I have 10 year experience in designing Hilookout4biz! Please Send me a message so that we can discuss more about this project