Build a mobile app for two platforms which is able to collect donations, provide user information, company and program information.
Humanity First Mobile App
1. Mobile app developed for both Android and iOS to run the latest OS release and two previous major releases.
2. Mobile app icon to be provided by Humanity First – no design is required.
3. Mobile app graphics including logo, branding, content to be provided by Humanity First – no content contribution is required.
4. Mobile App to perform the following functions:
a. Login and Registration – automatically login users already registered (i.e. remember me functionality), and register new users with Humanity First back end servers. Also a functionality to reset forgotten password.
b. Donate – collect donations with one or two clicks from logged in users (who have opted to have their credit cards saved on file), and allow other users and anonymous users to donate as well by entering credit card information. In all cases, the app shall provide the donors with a receipt within a specific time period (could be adjusted), and offer to email as well to an email address on file or provided through the prompt.
c. Volunteer – app shall provide the users with a drop down list of volunteering areas available as well as ask the user to provide a period of availability to volunteer and include a free form text box to enter comments or further information to assist in the placement. The collected information will be sent to an admin email address on file and/or sent to a central Google sheet or company server hosting this information (already exists). [login to view URL] AND [login to view URL]
d. Push Notifications – app shall allow push notifications by default and users can turn off if desired. This functionality doesn’t exist in the server to trigger these notifications currently and needs to be developed as part of the project.
e. Videos – Promote certain Youtube videos on an app page. Feed from website videos portal: [login to view URL]
f. General Information – Promote certain Website pages on an app page.
g. Twitter – Stream HF and possibly other twitter feeds on an app page.
h. WhatsApp – Integrate existing WhatsApp group into the app and allow logged in user to login into their WhatsApp account through the app and participate in the group through the app.
i. User Account Setup – allow user to reset password, change user profile (designation, name, age, sex, profession, location, credit card information on file – masked info, push notification option, WhatsApp userid and password), access reports for all donations, access report for all volunteer work).
5. Mobile apps to be developed, tested and released to the respective app stores preferably by the app developer who has an account with both App Store and Play Store, otherwise a HumanityFirst can be created and used to checkin the applications.
6. Source code with full documentation to be fully delivered to HF upon completion.
7. Source code to be fully commented and documented with all integration points identified in the code and in the documents.
8. Support for multi-language (i.e. English, French, Urdu) utilizing Google Translator plugin.
9. Unlimited 1 year support on coding – to fix incidents only (Change Requests will be additional scope and possibly cost).
10. We are also looking for a long term relationship and for a developer that will maintain our apps as well as incorporate new features with time.
11. Payment schedule:
5% After requirements are well discussed, project scope well defined first milestone established.
20% On first version preview (milestone 1). With no bugs
50% On development completion of mobile app on each platform (Android and iOS).
25% 10 days after application launch with no bugs, and all features fully functional.