I am interested in hiring a freelancer who has extensive knowledge on how to tweak and customize a MediaWiki website. This is not a very big job, and is a day of work at max if you know what you are doing.
The website in question is found here: www.c e l e b n u d i a.com.
The modifications are as follows:
1. Insert a logo where the text of the website name is today, in the upper left corner, and make it aligned with the header.
2. Remove all access to special pages, editing and so on for all other than superusers and admins. This will effectively remove all the options on the left and right side of the website in the template, but thats okay.
3. Install the WYSIWYG editor for adding pages to the wiki, and make sure it works.
5. Add both Google Analyctics and HiStats to the website for traffic measurements. None of them is to be visible to the general public.
6. Remove Main_Page in the address of the front page.
7. Change the Website title (now it only has the website address itself) into something of my choosing to better reflect the website and its content. Also add a website meta description.
8. Realign the side bars to accommodate using banner advertisements (towers) on each side. A dummy ad can be added for reference, and for ease of changing it in the future.
9. Remove Edit and History from all pages for regular users to avoid people editing the pages and seeing its history.
10. Realign the header in the mobile version of the website, as today its really cluttered.
11. Add a banner ad to the center top in the front page (right above the "welcome to..." message). Also make sure that this banner size is usable on the mobile version.
12. Make the wiki display the movie cover or celebrity profile picture on top before any text in the mobile version to avoid the website looking cluttered for the users.
13. Install a comment plug in that allows people to comment on the wiki pages, much like what is used on blogs and other websites. Just a comment plug in that goes below the wiki pages is fine.
14. Make sure both sidebars is viewed in any browser. Currently the right sidebar is not visible in Opera or Safari. This has to be fixed in order to use advertisements.
15. Make the special pages links and so on, when visible for superusers and admins, appear below the advertisement on the left sidebar.
A note is that this is a fairly small project, and doesn't take very long for someone who knows how to tweak mediawiki. Please do not big if you dont know how to program this kind of website.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
yes we are best candidate for this project. because we have expert team they have good knowledge about different programming languages and they always complete the project in given time.