Grandma's Original is a premium range of healthy snacks, the target market is 21 to 60 years old, in India and the brand brings carry along pack sizes of health seeds and nuts to the modern consumer as a hunger pang solution in a busy lifestyle.
These on the go snack packages would be packed in 2 ways
1. Primary packaging : TUBE (images attached with dimensions)
1.1 Required: Design for a paper security seal for the tube cap
2. Secondary packaging : Paper Box with 6 sides
2.1 Top & bottom : flaps to open the box
2.1.1 Top: Grandma's Image
2.1.2 Bottom: Barcode
2.2 Front Side: Product Image (easily available online), brand logo (attached) & other design elements (reference links below)
2.3 Back side: Window to show the tube and product inside (this side should also have the same design theme)
2.4 Left & Right side: Text matter as per the attached word file
Please go through the files and quote your best price, the product line is going to expand so once a designer gets selected there is going to be frequent re-hiring.
This is a perpetual ongoing project so need a designer that can work consistently, is creative and can do regular changes, updations and customisations as per requirement of the product/client.
Below are the reference links to understand the project better
Box shape/design: [login to view URL]
Color Combinations: [login to view URL]
Colours selections 2: [login to view URL]
Colours selections 3 : [login to view URL]
Design Theme: [login to view URL] (PLEASE NOTE: 60% of the front would be covered with a product Image and the remaining 40% would be an abstract design and the brand logo)
All the best!
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6239 for this job
Hi i would be able to make all the required design work for you at high quality and fast turnaround.. I charge a weekly rate of $125.00 for unlimited designs and edits.