We are looking for a junior or entry level designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Motion and graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
No Indians, Bangladesh, Chinese.
Please reply with your available working time in next 2 months.
26 freelancers are bidding on average €404 for this job
Hiya...Expert designer is available to provide you best design service, i am sure i can satisfy you fully with my [login to view URL] required work will be perfect and right according to your needs.