We have built a website on Weebly ([url removed, login to view]) that we would like to transfer to Wordpress, add some new features and improve functionality so we (as inexperienced Wordpress users) can run our own website going forward. Could you please provide us with a quote and timeframe for completion of the following?:
1. Transfer current Weebly website to Wordpress;
2. Add the following additional features added to our new website:
- Member accounts – basic function that allows people to create membership accounts. Log in button on homepage.
a) Members that have uploaded photos will receive an update when the outfit has been found.
b) Members can follow pages so that when the item is found they receive a notification.
- User generated content – We want to allow people to add photos to the ‘Fashfind’ section. The idea being that they upload a photo of an outfit they want found, and members/ guests help find where it is from.
a) Users can upload photos either as a member or as a guest. The information will go into a standard page format such as - [url removed, login to view];
b) Users will provide the following information on upload:
ii. Celebrity name (Heading); and
iii. Clothing items to be found.
c) Users will comment on the photos in a comment box next to the image;
d) A link to each new upload will automatically go to the top of the ‘Fashfind’ page. (3 per row as it is now)
3. Once items are found in the ‘Fashfind’ section they move to the ‘Fashfound’ section. This means that direct link boxes will be available for users to click on the link and be transferred to the brand’s website where the item is sold (for example: : [url removed, login to view]). Please create a function so that we can transfer the pages from ‘Fashfind’ to ‘Fashfound’ with direct links to the items of clothing we have found.
4. Improve the layout of search findings so it is better laid out and user friendly.
5. We would like to make the Wordpress website very functional and easy to use for us so we can run the website ourselves going forward.