This very small project has two goals:
1. Add a button, pin or banner (or something equivalent) to our [login to view URL] website that reads "We're hiring" as a title and "Embedded Linux and kernel engineers" as a subtitle. A hyperlink to [login to view URL] should be associated with the added element.
This should be done through a change to the website's stylesheet. An important constraint is to work well on all modern browsers and on all screen sizes (the current design is already responsive). We are also looking for something that stands out on the pages. Using color that stands out is fine. The solution should also be easy to maintain (meaning an elegant and minimal change to the existing style) and modify.
All this said, be creative. Don't hesitate to propose a fake screenshot of what you could propose.
2. The second task is to replace the Google+ icon by a Mastodon icon on the upper right corner. See [login to view URL](software) for details about Mastodon. Our own website ([login to view URL]) has such an icon, but we need a monochrome version implemented as a glyph in [login to view URL] (this is a text file, which was generated by [login to view URL])
- First, a static webpage with the same content as our front page, which the modified style and icon. That's how you will make proposals to us and collect feedback until the solution works for us. At this stage, quick and dirty solutions are acceptable as they are just a way to agree on the visual.
- For the final release:
- modified [login to view URL] file + possible images
- modified [login to view URL] file
If we are happy with the solution and service, our next project is to design a new CSS for our website. Our plans are to convert our WordPress website ([login to view URL]) to a static one using Pelican ([login to view URL]). We already have a script for the content convertion, but we need a new style the Pelican generated site. But that's another story...
27 freelancers are bidding on average €169 for this job
Hello i will do your job about website style update work (add a button/pin/banner) and modification of an svg icon. can we discuss please let's start asap thanks
Hi I have just read your job description. I can do it perfectly as a senior developer. I am very interested. Please contact me and then share the details. Thanks