I need someone to help me with a new WordPress website for a nonprofit online education project.
First part of the task involves some webdesign:
* Customize a WP template, change fonts and colors to make it look better
* Layout of a course page with HTML infobox
* Course gallery with tiles (responsive)
Second part is to help me choose and configure WP plugins for the following needs:
* Voting plugin which allows each registered user to suggest 2 options, the new options require admin approval. All registered users can vote for unlimited amount of options.
* YouTube integration plugin that lists videos from a YouTube channel and displays them in a grid
* Calendar widget where we can mark recurring events
* Email subscription plugin (the classic “put your email here to receive our newsletter”)
* Add an extra text field on the WP user registration page
* User registrations need to be approved by an administrator
36 freelancers are bidding on average $81 for this job
Hello, i have checked your project and would like to have your project. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work. Please check your pmb.
[url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] is also a sample college/school portal: To login to the portal : Username: bmutua350(@)[url removed, login to view] and password: schoolske: All this is More