This project involves the development of a content website that is based on responsive web design and adhere to a Usability checklist. All content to populate the website will be provided. The website will be <50 webpages.
The freelancer is required to work with the stakeholders and the project manager (myself) for the following activities and deliverables.
1. Weekly update with the project manager on progress
2. 3 mockups (desktop and mobile) and 2 review sessions for stakeholders to confirm design.
3. 1 SIT and 1 UAT for the testing of the website. All bugs identified during testing shall be rectified before production deployment.
4. All codes will be required to go through Static Code Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment scans before deployment into production. All security findings from the 2 scans will have to be fixed.
5. Deployment of the fully functional website after security findings and bugs are fixed.