Looking for a trusted, experienced Shopify developer to take over the maintenance of a Shopify store. This would be a month to month recurring job, and their responsibilities would be:
- Make sure there are no 404 errors in the shop
- Make sure everything is working properly with google console.
- Make sure the site is performing well, with no errors to customers.
- Updating the design of pages on a per needed basis.
- Updating content on our hard-coded pages.
- Adding coded content to the product listings (like fabric color images).
- Supporting implementation of any new ideas that require code (new coded pages, etc).
- Making sure the technical SEO is performing well (image sizes, meta tags, no broken links, etc).
- Working with me and the data uploader to create new product listings.
You will become my right hand when it comes to servicing this client and his website. It's a patio furniture website that requires some love month to month. Payment will be on a per hour basis and as needed, meaning: this month we might be working on cleaning up meta tags, and next month we might be adding new coded pages.
If you have experience with furniture shops, or have maintained similar shopify stores before, add those URLs for reference.
Looking forward to your well thought out (not-copy pasted) proposal :D!
53 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi ConsciousAgency, I am available here to discuss more with this project. Our latest Shopify projects are: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], finesupplement.com. Best regards, Sun
Hi there. How are you? I am senior Ruby on Rails developer. Here is my work on shop with RoR. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Feel free to contact me. Kind wishes
Hi there. I'm confident in any part of Web development. [login to view URL] https://www.freelancer.com/u/oneginaalyona Promise high-quality and bug-free. Let's make a great experience. Best regards. Alyona.