I have a very short children's book that needs to be illustrated. It is about two dogs. I have pictures of the dogs.
This is the text of the book - each of these story lines will have one picture. Not sure that computer generated illustrations will work. This is my sister's book. If you can send samples she will be able to decide.
[login to view URL] name is JG Hopps. You can call me Hopps.
2. I loves to chase squirrels.
3. MY friend is Barley.
4. We were out scouting. Barely doesn’t really like to hunt or chase squirrels and I don’t know why.
5. While chasing squirrels I slipped into a hole.
6. Barley tried to get me out of the hole and he got me out but before he got me out he said, “I’ll take you out if you don’t chase squirrels anymore.”
7. I was ok with that. I won’t chase squirrels anymore.
8. So Barley and I went home and really thought that was a nice thing to do. We were really proud of ourselves.
See attached pics of the dogs. Hopps is the dark Yorkie. Barley is the white yorkie.
there is not a rush on this.