Hi there :)
For this test project, you will be responsible for first designing (then developing) a simple, stand-alone Instagram search tool. If this project is completed well, there will be more work immediately.
**The requirements are as follows**
- User logs in using Instagram Auth
- After login, the the user sees a simple search bar inviting the user to search for a Hashtag, and the option to "Log Out"
- On submit, user is taken to the Search Results Page
**The Search Results Page includes the following**
- The search query at the top, and a link to “New Search”
- An optional date-range selector under the search query (search defaults to all-time). If the user selects a date range, the page refreshes with the date-range filter applied.
- A row with basic stats related to the hashtag (# Posts, # Users, List of 10 Related Hashtags & how many posts are in each related hasthag)
- A list of the 40 most recent images related to the hashtag in reverse-chronological order, along with User Name, Date/Time, # Likes, # Comments, Caption, and Option to View Comments
- Under the 40th image, a button to “load more images”. If the user clicks the button, the next 40 images are loaded below the existing images.
- User can Like and Comment on photos directly from the results page
For the first step of this project, I will hire the top 5-10 applicants to a test project, which will be to submit wireframes and designs of the product described above (we will be judging you based on your ability to design simple, beautiful software - solid design and UI/UX skills are a must!).
I will pick the top 3 designs, and hire the 3 finalists to actually build the search tool they designs, and to have it up and running on a development server I can access to test its functionality as described.
**Technology Requirements - You must be able to build the tool (and others) using the following technologies**
- Social Media APIs (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Strong product and UI/UX instincts
PLEASE INCLUDE: A link to your portfolio, including GitHub, and links to examples of products **you've designed**!!
That's it! Thanks for reading - I look forward to reviewing your application!
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write your favorite color as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.