Our product was originally used for treating ADHD disorders.
We want to focus on its ability to improve memory capability in order to improve success chance in schools or prior to filtering exams for universities / colleges.
Info about the product can be found here:
1. Please read briefly to get a basic understanding of our product : [url removed, login to view]
The object of the work:
1. Build a marketing strategy for penetrating the Korean market, while answering the following topics
2. Reviewing the research that has been done (will be provided at a later stage) and adding any relevant material based on your own knowledge
The strategic plan should include answers to the following questions:
1. Which costumer segment should we address?
2. What are the channels that should be used to address the potential clients?
3. What should be the target price during each stage of the penetration period and afterwards?
4. What are the main marketing values and main themes
5. Should there be some sort of "promotions" or bundles in order to accelerate the initial sales?
6. What methods should be used to attract the clients?
7. What is the right channel to market the new product (eg. Internet, forums, PR, combination)
8. Who should be our potential partners?
9. Should we use some sort of local representative?
10. Is a cartoon avatar a good idea for Korea? as the product "facing"
Please take into consideration:
1. Our vision is penetrating the market, using mainly the web, at minimum costs
2. we operate from Israel. The plan should relate this matter.