Nana Jacqueline is a luxury lifestyle label based in Los Angeles, Ca. Softening the lines between sleepwear and ready-to-wear fashion. Now we are hiring a social media manger.
INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
- The role involves the development and execution of influencer and marketing campaigns across social and owned channels, to drive brand awareness in key markets.
You will be responsible for daily communications and be quick to react to business needs. You will execute the strategy and push forward new initiatives and ideas. This role is best suited to someone who is creative in thinking but still commercially savvy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to negotiate effectively.
1. Drive Brand awareness via social media
2. Increase Instagram followers specific to market
3. Drive traffic to sites
Skills and Experience
1. educated to degree level in related field e.g. marketing, business, management, English, media and communications, fashion.
2. Proven marketing experience (brand or agency side) ideally across influencer marketing or fashion
3. An understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
4. Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as instagram, facebook, twitter, youtube, snapchat, pinterest, and blogs.
5. Passion for social media and digital marketing in general
6. Interest in fashion and culture
7. strong communication skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
8. Great time management skills and attention to detail
9. High level of computer literacy, including the ability to research online
[login to view URL], adaptable working style with a ability to learn quickly and muti-task
11. Above all, an ability to relate to influencers and to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships.
1. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1.1 Social Media Management.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for all social media marketing initiatives, including:
- Marketing Calendar
Organize/update Marketing Calendar with important dates, projects, campaigns, etc.
Create weekly posting schedule for IG/FB
- Content and Community Management
IG Posts: 2x/day
IG Stories: Every day § FB Posts: 3x/wk.
Respond to all comments and messages received to IG and FB within 1-2 day of receiving
Dedicate 4hrs/[login to view URL] engaging on social media (IGonly)
- Advertising and Paid Strategy
Create/oversee monthly advertising spend for paid promotion and posts on FB/IG
1.2 Influencer/Wholesale Outreach.
The Social Media Manager will provide support by assisting with coordinating influencer collaborations and wholesale opportunities, including:
- Influencer Outreach
Research and contact 15influencers/day and make sure they would tag our brand and we collect photos from them as we gift them. Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing beyond posts and stories
- Wholesale Outreach
Assist with communicating and negotiating wholesale opportunities
- Photographer/Stylist Program
Develop relationships with photographers, make up artist, and stylists to promote brand/product awareness
1.3 Website Maintenance/Design
The Social Media Manager will provide basic website maintenance support and graphic services, including:
- Copywriting for product descriptions and website content, as needed
- Resize and upload product images with size charts
- Design new web banners, as needed
- Design social graphics, as needed
- Resolve all website issues/errors within capabilities