An European investment company is looking for Pen-testers/Hackers to join its red-team and perform cyber security assessments on portfolio companies. Protecting our portfolio companies is our first priority as well as assessing risk in acquisition targets (companies we intent to invest it or acquire).
Job description includes the following:
This is a part-time role that can be done remotely in addition to a full-time job. That said, we will have a face to face meeting every two months to discuss progress in projects as well as for training sessions.
Skills and requirements:
* Availability to travel in Europe
* English speaker (Basic English can work)
* 3 years minimum in practical penetration testing/security assessment positions
* Must have both web-application and external infrastructure penetration testing experience.
Advantage to penetration testers with proven experience in the following fields:
- Сlose perimeter penetration testing
- Social engineering
Compensation is per project and is according to European standards. In addition, there is an option for a generous benefit package for relevant candidates.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi SIGINT especialist with a few years of experience in electronic warfare in real war scenarios. C and assembly programner. Red teams experience. Tempest surveys, pentesting, etc. More on private message