[url removed, login to view]
Metro Black Sedans is black car & SUV transportation provider focused on delivering the absolute best travel experience for our clients in Michigan around the country. We are dedicated to making online accessibility for our clients a top priority. That’s where you come in! The SEO Specialist is responsible for creating/editing digital copy, SEO research & analysis, and strategy implementation for a collection of eight corporate brands.
• Work with the Marketing & Advertising(M&A) manager to develop search marketing goals and execute plans to improve: visibility, search ranking, organic traffic, PPC effectiveness and revenue for our corporate brands
• Utilize keyword analysis to better understand and direct web traffic
• Follow on-page & off-page content marketing standards (title tags, canonical tags, alt tags meta descriptions, redirects, backlinks, etc.)
• On-page optimization for SEO strategies
• Seek out new backlink partnerships
• Stay up-to-date with latest search algorithm changes/updates
• Measure & report to the M&A Manager on SEO and the impact to traffic and sales goals
• Find and correct any current & future SEO faults and errors
• Publish new content across all sites
Key Areas of Focus (In Detail):
Optimizing: This position will be responsible for ensuring that each section/page of our websites is informative and engaging in a way that helps solve a given search marketing goal. Proper understanding and use of on-page & off-page content is key.
Content: This position will have a solid understanding of creating content around keywords searched. They will be working with the M&A Manager to come up with a strategy that is event/season relevant and targets keyword phrases.
Backlinks: The SEO specialist will be asked to work with the M&A Manager to identify and seek out partners who can provide positive backlinks to our websites in each market.
• 2+ years of experience as an SEO specialist or similar
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with Google Analytics & Search Console
• Working knowledge of popular CMS’ (Wordpress, Adobe Muse, etc.)
• Web development experience
• Strong time management skills