Our client is an upcoming e-commerce store that specialises in apparels for the gun owners and patriotic niche in the United States. The store is just launched and has no organic traffic at the moment, however the client plans to build the organic traffic through SEO by focusing & working with the like minded experts in the field. The website in question is [url removed, login to view] and if you are self driven, result oriented & can deliver on the following metrics then please share your detailed strategy approach to go about it.
1. Implement only white hat methodologies without breaking the search engine rules and updates. Ensuring 7,000 plus unique daily visitors through organic search.
2. Supporting & ensuring that the client achieves above 3% conversion rate on organic daily traffic.
3. Execute tests, collect, analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic and paid search campaigns (when executed).
4. Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
5. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation. Research and analyse competitor advertising links. Develop and implement link building strategy.
6. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. Perform all other relevant SEO tasks.