Account Managers act as the initial contact point for our sales team, transacting a high volume of
outbound calls and emails in a short sales cycle with business owners and decision makers. ADCs are responsible for explaining our products and services to insurance professionals, educating them on how wecan help them grow their business and improve their bottom line.
· Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
· Proactively identify new sales opportunities and markets each quarter.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of agents.
· Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into our CRM system.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new
products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge
· Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Be available to your clients during their business hours
· Aptitude to successfully close a high-volume of deals per day
· Competitive, driven personality
· Exceptional phone, written and interpersonal skills
· Thrives in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
· Possess strong computer skills and web literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook; ability to learn
new systems quickly and independently
· Business and Marketing Plan Development
· Website Development/Hosting
· Website Content Development
· Microsoft Partnership Products (Office365, CRM)
· Google AdWords
· Local Internet Visibility/SEO
· Email Campaigns, Surveys and Event Management
· Social Media Development and Management