Facebook Ads Manager will be expected to perform and have experience in:
• Facebook ad builds
• Facebook catalog builds,
• FB pixel work with events and extensive Facebook Manager work
• Create and configure from scratch. Facebook Page and Instagram account.
Researching and building our target audiences
• Uploading email lists, FB fans and building warm audiences, engaged audiences, look-a-like audiences, video watchers, etc.
• Ad Placement Strategy (testing of when, where, how often and to whom the ads will be targeted to and placed.
• Installing and configuring pixels for website
• Testing and reviewing lead funnels including opt-in pages (or direct leads)
• Monitoring campaigns daily: optimizing/scaling/reviewing stats
• Making determinations on best performing ads and cutting losers.
• Creating reports and communicating with marketing manager weekly (if not daily) on the status on the ads
• Troubleshooting non-performing ads
• Must own a PC/Laptop
• Must have high speed internet connection
• A quite place to work (No background noises)
• Ready to work 8am-5pm EST (Philippine time – 8pm – 5am)
• EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills
• Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
• If Interested, please send your updated Resume / CV
16 freelancers are bidding on average $466 for this job
I work as a social media marketing executive in a digital marketing firm. i assire you to get targeted leads in your time slot. i can help you achieve your goals for the promotion.