We are a web hosting company facing issue that our sales are dropping recently. In this project, we would like you to analyse why our sales drop, in depth.
Meaning to find out:
1. Where does the customer comes from
2. What keyword he use to search (We can't see the converted keywords as most of them are "not provided" in analytics)
To relate which metrics directly affect our sales, which we may use to improve.
1. When overall traffic decrease, sales decrease.
2. So why does overall traffic decrease, then look for info that where does the traffic comes from, what keywords do they search and is it due to rank drop of a group of keyword? So now we know we need to increase rank of certain keyword.
3. It's your meta title issue. Your competitor changed to a better title hence your CTR drop, hence traffic decrease, hence sales decrease.
*Examples written are only for demo purpose. Actual analysis needs to be in depth.
Tools with data:
1. Google Analytics
2. Google Search Console
[login to view URL] three most important metrics you will look at?