The job consists of the following parts:
PART 1 – CREATE THE AUREUS NUMMUS (the “AN”), A DIGITAL GOLD BACKED CRYPTOCURRENCY
1. Implement smart contracts
a. Create & configure github repo and set up local repository
b. Implement ERC-20 smart contract with fixed amount of coins + distribute function
c. Implement ICO smart contract
d. Write unit tests and perform dev-testing
e. Create deployment script
f. Implement price update oracle
g. Write script to get latest price data
h. Write script for price updating in the smart contract
i. Write Smart Contract ERC20
2. Token Supply (30 trillion pre-mined AN – FIXED)
3. No minting (no mining)
4. Decimal support (18)
5. All supported methods for ERC20 standard
6. Configure supply for public use and sale (24.21 trillion)
7. configure supply for R&D (5.89 trillion)
8. both supplies shall be placed into atomic wallet and a hard wallet
9. 100,000 (hundred thousand) AN tokens = at the minimum one ounce of gold (=approx.. 1270 USD), this is the fixed parameter.
10. 1 (one) AN token = approx. 1.3 USD cents, this price relationship is subject to
11. change depending on the price of gold.
12. Fallback payable method (this will allow people to send ETH and receive automatically AN tokens based upon calculation and realtime price for gold, price to be updated once a day at 1900 London time)
PART 2 – CREATE ON AWS GOLD PRICE FEED INTO SMART CONTRACT
1. Gold price source provided by us
2. Create with oraclize on AWS the feed of the gold price into the smart contract.
3. price to be updated once a day at 1900 London time.
PART 3 – ADMINISTRATION
1. Login & change password
2. display overall statistics of Tokens (Total supply, total circulated supply, total token holders, total number of transactions, recent 10 transactions and a link to view all, display total BTC received (conditional), display total fiat received (conditional))
3. Development of ETH & ERC20 wallet
a) Create wallet for admin
b) Full functionality as a normal wallet
c) Deposit ETH/ERC20
d) Transfer ETH/ERC20
e) Ledger History
4. When people buy tokens by other coins or FIAT, we will be transferring calculated tokens from wallet to their ETH address manually.
5. Delivery must include:
a. Source code of smart contracts (SC)
b. Source code of oracle script
c. Script, which automates SC deployment into Ethereum mainnet
d. Script, which automates deployment of oracle to AWS environment (We assume that oracle will run on AWS as it was mentioned in the job description)
e. Placement of supply into hard wallet
Price will be based on the work done.