1. You need to make two programs including one client side (C), one server side (S).
2. You can finish either TCP or UDP code.
3. Please use Java languages. Using any other languages will result in zero of your Assignment.
4. Your client and server side program must run in two different hosts, respectively. The two hosts must be two physical computers. The two hosts must connect through the Internet or local area network.
5. You client side program sends the same file (see the sample text format file) to the server side for one hundred times.
6. You server side program receives the file. Every time as long as the file is completely received, please compare with the sample file (stored at server side in advance) to see if they are the same. If the received file is different from the stored file, count one time incorrect transfer.
7. Use TCP/UDP to finish file transferring for one hundred times, count the number of time that incurs incorrect transfer, and count the average time used for one hundred times transferring.
8. You must test and explain your client and server side programs and demonstrate that your programs meet the requirements. In your demonstration, you must clearly show the IP addresses of the two machines/hosts (using ipconfig in windows and ifconfig in Unix or Linux), respectively. You also need to display the file in both sides
9. Zip your server and client side source code (no class code) and submit it through D2L dropbox. If you have special compiling and linking commands used, please attach a “[url removed, login to view]” file to let me know how to compile your source code. All the above files must be zipped into one submission file.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $49 for this job
I am Senior Java Developer with more than 10 years of experience in Java design and development with strong problem solving skills. Code Samples [url removed, login to view] CV [url removed, login to view]
Given the opportunity i think i can totally do this project. I am not charging much for this project as i am taking this as great learning opportunity for less reward.
Hi I am working in JAVA and SCALA since last 4 years. I have done many projects in JAVA and SCALA like Screen sharing application in JAVA, Data Mining Applications in Scala etc. I can deliver you this with in a day.