Hello there, I have a static HTML page that needs to be able to:
1. Parse a CSV that is submitted in an input[type="file"] field and render the data in a table
2. Highlight any rows that contain anything other than integers (except for header row)
My code currently handles uploading successfully but I need assistance in rendering the CSV in a table and error handing the CSV highlighting any rows (except for the header) that contains anything other than numbers.
I have the static html file ready to hand over for testing. I need this by tomorrow afternoon the latest.
- Experience with Papa Parser or similar
- Experience with AWS S3 / Cloudfront to test on your own
- Can deliver quickly and provide commented details on how your script works
Please respond with orange and when you can deliver so I know you have read through the project details. Should be a relatively quick project with someone experienced.