Looking for a nodejs 'application' that can parse the attached email - provided as a word document for your visual view - and as a text file. In the text file, you'll see two variables, which you can copy and paste or read into your code. You can use either the html or the text variable for parsing.
Looking for an array of the requests - in this email, there are 40 requests so looking for an array of 40 JSON objects with the following elements:
- Name (note: not available in some cases)
- Email Address
- Media Outlet
- Deadline (split into three elements)
- Requirements (note: not available in some cases)
See the attached graphic for a visual representation of the above.
The "****************************" can be used as a key marker to start the parse from, and "-----------------------------------" for the end of a request. If an element is not available sometimes, such as requirements are not available in some cases, don't add element to object or add it with a null value.
Below are the rules to follow:
1) Code should be clean, easy to understand, and reasonably well documented
2) Code should be efficient - the less lines and less dependencies the better - but error-prone
3) If you have external dependencies (npm packages, etc.), please confirm ahead of time before using them for the project.
Let me know if you have any questions. Please include time and cost in your bid. Thank you.