I need a proxy creation script and manager for a Dedicated Linux Server that has the following:
- Uses multiple provided IPs (Either IPv4 or IPv6) to create proxies (i.e. Allot a specific number of Proxies to multiple users using the pool of IPs provided)
- Works on Datacenter Dedicated Servers.
- Ability to create proxies can be authorized by both IP Authentication or User:Pass for Users
- Has API Request functionality to Authorize/Unauthorize a User's IP
- API functionality will allot different sets of proxies with different Customer IDs that allows the user to view their proxy list and change their IP Authorized IP
Has a dashboard that allows the following (See Attachment):
- Allows my company to easily create the proxies with a push of button (i.e. If my customer needs 10 Proxies, the dashboard needs to do this: I can type the number of proxies that I need generated, the User:Pass and IP Authorization and it then will prompt me with the proxies [Randomized] with randomized ports in a text file so that I can send them to my customer) with the customer ID used for API integration.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1145 for this job