We are looking for a copy of the following webpages: [login to view URL]; the webpage you develop for us with the following added or changed features:
1. Frames, designs, boxes can be the same as per this website with the following changes.
2. Change logo, colour scheme, content and as per specified by us.
3. Here arrows show the direct routes in a straight line. In the version you create the arrow must pass over sea/ocean and water instead. Map to be used is [login to view URL]
4. Instead of using land maps it should use a seamap.
5. Instead of offering cars, our site offers a boat journeys which users must be able to book and join via this website.
6. The means there must be pages allowing the user to enter their journey/legs in their profile. 7. One journey should permit several stops (waypoints) which should be visually visible so that potential boat users can plan where they can depart the boat and where others can join the boat
8. requires dynamic user page and profile owner page interface and super admin page; The user must be able to see the journeys/legs available; the profile owner (advertiser) must be able to enter his her journey/legs into his profile; the super admin must be able to see the journey entered and if needs be provide assistance to both the user and the advertiser.
9. You are fully responsible for the design UI/UX work
10. You are fully responsible for the coding and the integration into our existing website.
11. You must be a keen coder who has the competence and patience to get this right
12. Only bid if you have time now to do this until completion. For a suitably experienced coder I estimate this project to take approx. 2 weeks. It can take longer. Only bid if you can and will complete.
13. No weird "placeholders" bids are accepted, we only go strictly by freelancer rules where your bid can be compared to your competitor's bids. With the above you should be able to understand the project and make your bid.
14. For your further information, here is a discussion that proposes a number of solution approaches [login to view URL]
9 freelancers are bidding on average $203 for this job