Here are instructions how to remove white noise from a given video file:
[login to view URL]
You task is to put this into a bash script, that performs all these steps automatically by running one command.
- filename or
- file extension and folder (to process all files with this extension in the given folder and subfolders)
- time offset from beginning for noise sample (h:m:[login to view URL]) [optional parameter] (Default: 00:00:00)
- duration: record or transcode duration seconds of audio/video for noise sample [optional parameter] (Default: 00:00:01)
- level of sensitivity: adjust the level of sensitivity in the sampling rates [optional parameter] (Default: 0.21)
- all created working files are deleted
- original file is not deleted
- new video file with reduced noise has same extension as original file, filename is has the suffix "_noisered".
Original file: "My [login to view URL]"
Output file: "My [login to view URL]"
- Can be used on individual input files, as well as bulk (based on extension and folder)
- Cleans up all working files produced during the process
- Configurations/flags/parameters in the instructions that are obsolete/depreciated have to be updated to latest standards for the script
- Runs on Arch Linux x64
- Indication of estimated time
- optional verbose option
- Source code should be commented for understanding
- should work independent of video file extension
- option to set output video file extension [optional] (Default: input file extension)
Example: "My video.ogv" --> "My video_noicered.mp4"
7 freelancers are bidding on average €39 for this job
Hi, i'm expert at bash scripting. I can provide you with a perfectly working and commeted script fast. Relevant Skills and Experience bash linux Proposed Milestones €29 EUR - Full job