Looking for a Business developer tasked with the job of helping his or her business grow and therefore, they are high-level sales professionals.
Their priority is to assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
10 freelancers are bidding on average ₹29555 for this job
Extensive experience in research, analysis, data mining and assessment exercise, solution designing and PoC execution for business KPI analytics. Rich experience in RFP preparation, P&L and resource planning.
I am currently working on businesses environment. There fore I have more innovative business ideas. I can help you more than single [login to view URL] your kind consideration.