The Sales Consultant is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Builds and cultivates relationships by initiating communications, identifying key decision makers and following up with prospective customers to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Contractor agrees to diligently work to do client acquisition for the Company. Such may include, making phone calls, email, and presentations targeted at increasing clients; staying up to date with changes in the services.
- Identify and prospect potential clients through in person visit (door to door) and networking
- Call on potential clients by phone plus in person to present company services
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and meet ups
- Develop and maintain referring relationships with clients
- Qualify leads from networking, tradeshows, and referrals
- Meet or exceed agreed upon client getting targets
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints while performing services and achieve client’s satisfaction
- Route the clients to the discovery stage to identify and understand prospects’ data
- Meetings and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Clients database management.
- Record prospects activities as well as results
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Demonstrate and Maintain ethical business practices