• We require a salon booking progressive web application built with the Siberian CMS. We will also require several mockups for the application before we begin development.
• We require a developer who is thoroughly familiar and experienced with the Siberian CMS and the Ionic framework.
• The developer must also be well versed in English.
• We require a developer who is familiar with GitHub
• We require a developer who will be very active on Slack.
It is an application where users can book appointments with hair stylists.
Users can also request stylists to come to their home. This feature will integrate with Uber.
Users will of course be able to leave ratings for the stylists
Users will also be able to locate nearby salons on the application.
Users will be able to make bookings for the salons.
Once they arrive at the salons, users will be able to make all their payments through the application.
Users will be able to leave ratings for the salons.
Users will also be able to order various grooming products in the application.
Users will be notified of any events and specials via push notifications.
There will also be a dedicated section for events in the application.
Stylists will also be able to register in the application.
Once registered, they will be shown instructions for an interview.
Each of these features will be developed as a separate module in the Siberian CMS
Since this is a Progressive Web App, there must be an accompanying website as well in addition to the Android and IOS versions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Should the quality of your work be satisfactory, we will assign more applications for you to complete.
• The code you develop for the application(s) will rightfully belong to us, therefore you should also not use any code from any other third party without their prior consent and our approval.
• Quality is very important to our company, various metrics will be used to judge the quality of your code such as your pull request quality, number of bugs in the project and the age of your dependencies.
• The code you develop for the application will be submitted to GitHub. A repository will be created for the project and any code you submit will be regularly checked for any errors and to ensure that it is readable and usable by the rest of the company. To that extent, the formatting of your code must be clear, concise and make sense, you must also use comments liberally in order for other developers to understand your work.
• Your progress towards the objectives set out to you as well as the quality of your code will be checked on a weekly basis by our own developers.
• Our developers are fair and unbiased and you will be expected to answer any questions concerning your code and your progress in a timely manner.
• If the quality of your work regularly fails to meet expectations, another developer will be considered in your place.
• Time is the most paramount aspect of this project, you will be given clear objectives to meet within a specified time, if you cannot meet these objectives within the specified time please do not sacrifice the quality of your code, communicate often and make it clear that you will not be able to meet your objective(s) within the specified time.
PLEASE ONLY ACCEPT THIS PROJECT IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT. WE DO NOT NEED DEVELOPERS WHO WILL CHARGE VERY LOW RATES BECAUSE THEY ARE SACRIFICING ON THE QUALITY OF THE PROJECT. WE DO NOT NEED DEVELOPERS WHO ARE STILL NEW OR TESTING THEIR SKILLS. WE REQUIRE EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS WHO CAN WORK WELL WITH OTHERS AND DELIVER THE EXACT PROJECT THAT IS SPECIFIED. WE CAN ONLY EXPAND THE TIMEFRAME OF THE PROJECT BY SO MUCH AND THE BUDGET WILL NOT CHANGE. NO REMUNERATION WILL BE OFFERED UPON FAILURE OF COMPLETION.