TB10 is a native BlackBerry 10 Telegram client for the qnx / nto platform.
It's been developped using Cascades UI, build on top of QT
The current TB10 implementation has an issue:
- after successfull registration (phone number -> SMS -> validation OK)
The TB10 client, on a BlackBerry Passport (BlackBerry OS10 version 10.3.x), seems to enter an endless loop, printing: "Syncing, Please Wait".
The source code of the TB10 application is already open sourced on github at:
[login to view URL]
We would ask you to:
- fix the bug described, so that TB10 client may be used
- build the fixed TB10 client .bar file
- register on BlackBerry for a developper account and developper token
- sign the .bar file
- push it to BlackBerry World for FREE distribution