We are looking for a street-smart and driven full time freelance Senior Android Developer (3+ yrs exp) to join our team for the duration of the project.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop an Android app with the given design and specifications
2. Work on end-to-end flow from design, development to testing
3. Work on both the front-end client app and APIs to web services/database/back-end
4. Integrate/refactor with the existing codebase
5. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
1. Should have strong previous hands-on implementation skills in Android, Java ecosystem (3-4 years)
2. Must have built complex apps from scratch
3. Must have good CS fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
Skills required: Java, Kotlin, Android, Mobile Development & Firebase.
Location: Need to be physically present in Bangalore, India. (Can work from home 40% of the time)
We are extremely passionate about the work we do and the impact technology has in changing the world. We expect new members to our team to be as passionate as well. Come, join us to change the world!
Our team consists of ex-IIT, Cisco, Intel, and JustPay folks working in the consumer mobile and social space, looking to add founding engineers. We are in beta and our products are expected to reach a scale of 10+ million users over the next 2 years. Best candidates will be offered stock options and the opportunity to join the team full time.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹33444 for this job
Hi there i have got it your idea your idea you need the Full Time Freelance Senior Android Developer i am ready to start work now and i have pass work this type thanks