We are an online convenience store that operates only with mobile apps and we are looking to fix remaining bugs within our iOS customer app. The most important bugs are:
1. implementing the push notifications
2. refreshing order data
3. creating two payment tickets
1. push notification to send notification to employee app that customer placed an order
2. refresh order data because it is uber style app, so it is very important that customer always see updated current status of their order
3. payment process is because we originally had it built for only one payment, but customer had to confirm that order was delivered and after this customer had option to tip delivery driver. This created a payment from customer with total sum of order plus tip. now, customer does not confirm that order was delivered. This step is done by employee. After employee selects that order was delivered, customer opens tip & rate your order page. So now, we charge customer immediately when he places an order, and we create second charge when customer selects tip amount for delivery driver. (which is Tip & Rate your order page)
Our backend is built with Laravel and Code Igniter. We use Stripe for our payments.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $222 for this job
Hey, I am interested in learning more about your job! This is right in my wheelhouse and I know I can do a great job. Let’s hop on a phone call to discuss the project - do you have some time this week? Thanks!
Hello. I read your description carefully. I'm talented web developer. if you assign to me this project, you can get a cool result. please contact me. thanks. best regards.