1. The game is played with a single 52 card deck between two teams of 2 people.
2. Teammates are seated opposite to each other.
3. Each person gets the chance to deal with each passing game, going in an anti-clockwise direction.
4. The dealer offers the deck for a cut by the person seated on the left, they may opt to refuse at which the dealer deals 6 cards, starting with the person on the right in a 3s or 1s pattern. (Leave out the cut option and do one pattern, either 3s or 1s)
5. The top card is then flipped and the suit of which becomes “trump.” Trump cards are the highest in the game and ranks from Ace to Two, with Ace being the highest. This also applies to the ranking in all suits. Only the dealer and the first person to receive their cards are allowed to see them.
6. The first person has the option to “beg.” The dealer may opt to give them 1 point or to put the flipped card below the deck and share another round of 3 cards to each player in the same order as before.
7. The top card is again flipped and the suit becomes “trump.” If the suit flipped is the same as before, the dealer must place it below the deck again and share another round of 3 cards and flip the top card again. If it is the same suit again, the dealer has the option to keep any points gained and pass the deck to the next person to deal or give up any points gained and deal again.
8. The game begins with the first player to be dealt, playing any card of his choosing. Each subsequent player must play the same suit unless they do not have a card of the same suit in his hand. Trump cards may be played at anytime with one exception. If a person plays a trump card during a round, any other player to play after must play the suit that was first played and may only play a trump card if it is higher than the trump card that was played.
9. Whoever played the highest card wins that round. The winner of each round keeps the cards won to the side in what is called the “lift” and they begin the next round by playing first. When all cards are played, this completes the game.
10. At the end of each game, points are tallied and a new game begins with the next person in line dealing the cards. The first team to reach 14 points wins the match.
1. Users should be able to login using their Facebook credentials or by creating a username and password.
2. The game must be able to be played with a single player with the CPU as a teammate and the CPU as the opponent teams as well as with other players also online.
3. They should be able to start a game with a teammate of their choosing friend of their choosing or be randomly paired with another online player.
4. Coins are rewarded for each victory and other objectives.
5. The game will have 2 rooms requiring different amounts of coins to join as well as a Tournament Mode.
6. The game will have in-game purchases using coins such as drinks, cigars, flags, etc.
7. The game will also have in-game purchases using cash, payment via credit card will be accepted or Paypal will be accepted.
8. Players will level up according to game progress and different awards will be granted.
9. The game will have a 2 chat rooms, one for everyone in the game and one to communicate between teammates.
10. The game will have brief animated sequences during rounds of play.
11. The game will have 2 windows for ads. A 5-10 second window between games and a 15-20 second window between games.