We need develop an iOS native app that will allow request and manage workers for home maintenance activities like plumber, carpenter, drywall, small buildings, home maintenance, cleaning, etc. The workflow of this app is simple:
a. A homeowner user needs help with his / her home maintenance. For example: plumber issue
b. The homeowner logins into the app and completes a form requesting a worker. Selects a work category (for example plumber), put the details of the work or the issue that needs to be solved, optionally upload some pictures.
c. Once submitted the form the job enters to our existing platform, our subscribed workers (that matches the selected work category) are notified, the workers ask questions to the homeowner and send their offer (there is a small chat screen for each job).
d. The homeowner reviews the workers interested in the project, answers their questions and evaluate their offers (everything by the chat). The homeowner selects a worker that he likes and may reject the other workers interested in the job, but can keep the other workers in case that the selected worker fails in the complete the job.
e. At the end of the job the homeowner evaluates the worker that completed the job. This close the job.
Please note that the app will be exclusively for homeowner users, not the workers.
Currently we have working (and stable) the website that executes the flow describe above, but we need a native iOS app (not phonegap or other non native frameworks). Also, we have done the API for app, it is RESTful.
In summary, here is the list of requirements for this iOS app:
1. iOS app, content and screens of the app is in Spanish. Should work in iPhone and iPad
2. Once completed the app we need the source code
3. Login page
4. Page for submit a new job. Can upload up to 6 pictures
5. List of active jobs (jobs being quoted or working), includes filter by date (see website)
6. Page for view an active job. Incudes choose a preferred worker, reject worker, chat with the workers and evaluate / close the job.
7. Page for edit an active job. Once submitted the job the only field that can be editted is the Comments field and modify pictures (upload new or delete existing)
8. List of closed jobs (history) y its view closed job screen. This is similar to item 6 above, but it should not do not allow choose, reject or evaluate/close a worker. But the chat should continue working for closed jobs.
9. Options for manage the account of the homeowner: my profile, change password and sign out from the app.
10. The app will receive push notifications when a worker send a chat message to the homeowner. The app should capture this event and display the chat screen related to the chat message received. Our API currently uses GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) for push notifications.
11. Workers / providers directory. A list for work providers with filter options by location and service category. Also, a screen for view the provider profile.